Oct 19, 2017
In this episode,
- reveals a surefire “Relationship
- discusses how bankruptcy can affect companies,
countries and individuals
- expands on Pay Day loans and misplaced outrage
- wonders exactly what our children are being taught in
- witters on about percentages.
As Nick says, if our children
don’t understand basic percentage mathematics (and therefore won’t
“get” the cost of Pay Day loans), then perhaps it is beholden on us
as parents to teach them. And there are various ways to do this,
thanks to the Internet.
Any comments or feedback
gratefully received. Likewise with suggestions for future shows.
Get in touch with Nick on Twitter or via good old email.
AND LEAVE A FIVE STAR REVIEW ON
iTUNES - OR ELSE.