Dec 14, 2017
In this episode of what his
mother calls the UK’s leading personal finance podcast,
- Prattles on about his latest public speaking
- Reveals the dangers of “one final drink” with
Irish financial advisers.
- Revels in the latest glowing review for the
- Discusses a seminal event of 22nd November
1963: the release of Phil Spector’s “A Christmas Gift For
- Presents his firm’s Investment Intelligence
Committee’s review of 2017 and market forecasts for
present etiquette with The Lovely Penelope (TLP) in the
ever-popular “Relationship Hat-Tip” segment.
how love can save the day when it comes to your
- Serenades his Dear Listener with a disturbing
rendition of a Christmas classic.
Want to ruin your financial
plans for 2018? Then spend too much in 2017! Don’t let the Xmas
Fever drive your finances on to the rocks. Instead, give your loved
ones The Priceless Gift. It costs nothing, yet is, er, priceless.
Life’s too short. No regrets! No “if onlys”. Tell your loved ones
you love them - and tell them NOW!
Any comments or feedback
gratefully received. Likewise with suggestions for future shows.
Get in touch with Nick on Twitter or via good old email.
AND LEAVE A FIVE STAR REVIEW ON
iTUNES - OR ELSE.